Business Developer D2P Healthcare Software
OQTON D2P software products provide leading solutions for healthcare professionals and the medical device industry.
Join the Oqton software team to be involved in technology to the benefit of patients by advancing clinical performance through advanced automation for visualization and collaboration, anatomical modeling, surgical guidance and personalized implants.
A fast paced, challenging, and diverse position, with a unique blend of worldwide business, via direct sales and through trusted partners. You will both be selling directly to develop a good feel for the business, as guiding and helping different sales channels to be successful.
Be involved in dynamically creating and adapting the commercial approach, fit for the continuously growing state of the software.
Work with a product manager counterpart to drive the product forward in function of market needs and opportunities.
- Reach global sales target through a combination of guidance of existing direct sales channels and partners, and personal direct sales.
- Reach personal sales target as leading example and use the experience to inspire, define and drive global sales strategy and dynamically adapted sales tactics.
- Scout for potential OEM deals as diversification and leverage for the business, map the potential, and drive the results.
- Work closely with the product manager and marketing manager to define and roll-out a comprehensive offering with the necessary educational materials and marketing support for a successful business.
- Refine and support the entire sales life cycle process from prospect discovery to closing and maintaining of customers, including the structure for demos, trials, support and subscription renewals.
- At least 5 years of successful experience in sales or business development for a medical or technology company with global orientation - must.
- Minimum BSc in the field of (bio-medical) engineering, exact sciences or similar.
- This position requires travel to customer, partners’ sites and exhibitions (25%).
- Excellent English skills.
- Hands on approach.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work well at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Solutions finder, sharp, motivated, ambitious and hard working.