System & Infra Engineer F/M/X
To support our partners, we are looking for System & Infra Engineers to work on projects with high technological added value in IT & Digital.
Passionate about development, architecture and new technologies, will you then be part of an organization having a real impact in the digital revolution? Don't wait any longer, join the AMARIS Consulting community.
In particular, you will have to intervene on:
- System administration and system maintenance.
- Incident management, follow-up and resolution.
- Technical validation and execution of infrastructure technical security action plans.
- Feeding and updating the team's technical and operational documentation repository.
- System technical support for production, implementation and project management teams.
The Ideal profile
- Holder of an engineering or university degree, you have at least 2 years of experience as a Windows or Linux System Engineer
- You know at least one of the following technologies: Windows, Linux, Unix, Citrix, Vmware, Vsphere, Active Directory, Powershell, Python
- Loving to take up challenges on a daily basis, you know how to work independently and be proactive with your interlocutors in order to bring added value to your projects.
Thanks to local management and a personalized HR policy, you will be supported in building your career path within the company. Your relational qualities will be important assets to succeed in the function and to evolve within our group.
Do you want to join a dynamic and innovative team?
6 advantages of joining Amaris Consulting:
- An international learning environment where you can develop your knowledge on different subjects and areas.
- In-depth training so that you can gain more technical skills.
- Certifications that will allow you to gain a competitive edge.
- An R&D Lab that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills that you can then use on innovative projects
- Opportunity to pitch your ideas to help us grow a successful business
- Regular coaching and mentoring provided by our Senior Technical Consultants who will allow you to become, in turn, an expert in your profession.
- An attractive, tailor-made and evolving career path
What about my salary?
It all depends on your profile and your skills, but we offer a fixed salary in line with the market and scalable throughout your career with us.
Most importantly, you'll be part of an independent company that values:
Agility: we are flexible, dynamic and offer a stimulating environment.
International: daily international exchanges and mobility opportunities around the world.
Intrapreneurship: if you want to invest in related topics or develop a Business Unit, Amaris is for you!
Supportive Leadership: with a limited number of consultants, your manager will adapt to your profile and accompany you throughout your professional journey!
Still not convinced ? Because we are committed to giving meaning to our daily actions, Mantu is committed to sustainability (reduction of our carbon footprint, collaboration with various associations, diversity and inclusion policy).