As part of the development of one of our clients, we are looking for a system engineer with minimum 3 years’ experience with a good knowledge of network systems and Linux operating systems. This position will require French and Dutch proficiency.
· Your tasks and responsibilities within this multidisciplinary team will be extremely varied, ranging from maintenance, installation and configuration of hardware and software to migration projects to new environments, testing and debugging, hardware and software updates and patches, infrastructure and data security...
· You will follow up on incidents, failures and modifications in order to keep the environment operational. As second-line support, you will take turns participating in an on-call service.
As our team strives to work ever more efficiently and "state of the art", you will actively seek out new technologies and tools to achieve this goal. You will contribute to testing, documentation and implementation with a view to adding value to our operations
Your Profile :
· Good knowledge of network systems (Allied Telesis, Fortinet, …)
· Good knowledge of Linux operating systems (CentOS – Redhat) including scripting (bash)
· Good knowledge of VMware, vSphere, vCenter, vMotion
· Must speak / understand Dutch and French
· Experience with working in a production environment
· Basic knowledge of network administration: router – switch – VPN - firewall
Our Offer :
You will be part of our AKKODIS-family as a permanent placement (or as freelancer) and will enjoy these benefits:
• A good salary (based on years of experience) with a lot of extra-legal benefits like: company car, fuel card, meal-vouchers and eco-cheques, groups insurance and hospitalization insurance, 13th month, bonusses, ...
• Get a chance to boost your career by participating on different long term projects at big and popular industrial partners.
• There will be a Business Manager and HR Business Partner helping you through your career path. A detailed career road map is designed to help you plan the next steps in your career.
• Receive a lot of trainings or even given the opportunity to give trainings yourself (while getting payed for it!). You can also be part of our competence club - a chance to network with 1000 other engineers and experts and share ideas and insights about the newest technology.
• Get the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of engineers and to get to know them better through fun events such as AKKafés, networking events, scavenger hunts, annual Summer Party.