Supply Chain Manager
If you are ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking and a team player and interested in growing your career with an International FMCG business, please read through our job opportunity.
- Manage and develop the local supply chain team
- Manage inventory levels in line with agreed stock targets (total stock and safety stock levels)
- Responsible for treatment of non- and slow-moving stock
- Manage supply of materials
- Measure and manage supplier service level into the business to meet service and cost targets. Involve purchasing team to support the resolution of issues where appropriate.
- Liaise with Distribution manager and Distribution supervisors to ensure stock is shipped in a timely manner
- Work with local production teams to support schedule adherence and support the analysis of non-conformance and appropriate action plans.
- Responsible for maintenance of site master data in line with group standards
- Responsible for the maintenance of plant information in the events system ensuring minimal obsolescence for product withdrawals and on time delivery for product launch
- Ensure work instructions for the department are relevant and up to date
- Provide information to the Customer account teams relating to supply chain issues and/or customer service risks.
- Provide necessary reporting to understand the current status of the local supply chain in line with group KPI’s
- Represent supply chain in site specific meetings
Behavioural competencies / Personal characteristics:
- Respecting and integrating the McBride principles: Always committed, Accountability Giving & Taking, Working together, Aspire to the best.
- Team leader
- Customer focused
- Results oriented
- Flexible, responsive
- Punctual, precise, well-structured and organised
- Clear and assertive communication
Technical competences and qualifications
- Master degree
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Strong project management skills
- Ideally 3 years’ experience of supply chain
- At least 3 years’ experience in people management and a strong team player
- Experience in demand or planning systems would be a benefit
- Knowledge of continuous improvement
- Ability to make decisions quickly based on the available facts
- Good knowledge of French and English