Software engineer Automotive
Responsible for analysis of requirements, design and coding of product software for Inverter electronic control modules.
Will be part of a multi-cultural, multi-disciplined product development team working on projects involving multiple locations.
• Performs analysis of software requirements
• Performs software design using Matlab Simulink
• Generates software code for real-time embedded systems
• Perform software verification on test bench
• Generates software documentation : design, test plans, test results
• 4 or 5 year University degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
• Good knowledge C language
• Basic microcontroller hardware knowledge
• Previous work experience in the following areas (preferred):
Þ Software engineering for real time embedded systems
Þ Automotive electronics
Þ Autosar architecture
• Must be detail focused and have good communication skills
• Good analytical and problem solving capability
• Fluency in English is required. German/French would be an advantage.