Service Line Specialist – Digital Experience & Enterprise Engineering – (D/F/M)
It takes a lot to succeed in today's dynamic market, and Cognizant Digital Business is a proven leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core. We help our customers by imagining and building innovative solutions.
We develop strategies and invent entirely new business models, ensuring that every company we work with walks away inspired and with a plan. We do everything with a passion for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It is the same defining attribute that we look for in our people.
Now we are hiring a Service Line Specialist with deep knowledge in Digital Experience, Enterprise Engineering and a wider interest in Digital in general.
From application modernization services and native cloud app development, to running some of the largest digital support services of their kind, we help our clients envision and operate tomorrow’s products and services today. We are industry-focused specializing in applied innovation— platform-enabled, AI-driven, validated by human insight and science.
Your overall objective is to help clients in their digital journey and help them move from a data driven business to an insights driven business.
Your Key Result Areas
- Responsible for Sales, Business Development & Customer Relationship activities for Digital Experience & Enterprise Engineering
- Collaborate with customers, product vendors, other third-party providers and cognizant internal stakeholders in the strategic design process to translate business needs into Digital Engineering Solutions
- Lead the end-to-end sales process & achieve annual revenue and total contract value targets
- Work in a matrix organization, responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals designed
- Collaboration with Vertical teams, develop strong, long-term executive relationships
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or advanced degree with several years of experience in Sales and Business Development
- Experience in the digital ecosystem in the Benelux, knowledge of the industry trends, customer challenges, potential opportunities in various technology areas
- Business acumen to talk to CEO's and revenue owners about how software is eating the world, with the depth to translate those business requirements to CIO's, VP's of Development and Operations
- Strong technical understanding and experience selling modern application engineering work and/or native cloud development. A focus on platforms like Redhat Openshift, Amazon Web Services, Azure, GCP and Pivotal Cloud Foundry is a huge plus
- Ability to find digital solutions to business problems and engage the potential customer with "consultative selling" is essential
- Experience in understanding client requirements and mapping to Cognizant service offerings
- Proven leadership qualities with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch as business languages
What you can expect
- An organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- An environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- You will be able to work with a team that provides best-in-class solutions for Digital Experience design and Enterprise Engineering
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits