Senior Facility Engineer
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
If you are ambitious and motivated, this is the opportunity to start a career of a
Senior Facility Engineer in Bruges, Belgium
Purpose of the Job
The Facility Engineer is responsible for the follow-up of external contracts and new projects within the framework of Facilities and Plant Engineering.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- The correct preparation and execution of new projects or external assignments within the set deadlines, according to the predetermined budgets and the required quality . This leads to increased performance both in terms of start-up and use of the installations.
- Internal : Detect possible interferences with internal customers when executing new projects or external assignments and organize assignments through consultation with these customers in such a way that this generates the least inconvenience and costs for the Site.
- External : Prepare risk analyses and discuss them with external subcontractors so that the works can proceed in safe conditions.
- safety regulations
- oral applications
- weekly meeting planning
- legal requirements
- Input & reporting of department budgets and occupancy data
- Writing the purchase specifications for CAPEX
- Follow-up of legal inspections
- Project dependent inspections
If you are interested, apply now!
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job Segment: Facilities, Operations