Senior Data Engineer F/M/X
As a Senior Data Engineer , you will be involved in :
- Optimizing the current database architecture along the whole pipeline of data ingestion, preprocessing and production for business data applications
- Assessing the quality and coherence of the data (coming from different channels)
- Setting up quality control rules and related alerts
- Implementing data production processes for business operations, business intelligence and advanced analytics
- Supporting existing team of data analysts, engineers and scientists to increase the maturity level of the Data Science Engineering within the company
The ideal candidate needs to :
- Have a master in computer science, engineering or in any related field.
- Have experience of at least 5 years in the field of master data quality management and Big Data architecture.
- Be skillful in analytics and data engineering automation.
- Have sound knowledge and experience in SQL, R and Python, like to work in an agile and collaborative environment (GitHub, development norms, Code Review, Pair programming).
- Have been exposed to modern data production, management and project environments such as Spark, Kafka, cloud computing, Rmarkdown, jenkins, AWS Lambda, Cron Job, Ofelia/Docker, etc.
- Be a problem solver, have a rigorous mind in analyzing data and are sensible to its quality.
- Have good communication and organizational capacity.
- Be self-motivated with a good degree of autonomy, team spirit and knowledge sharing quality.
6 advantages of joining Amaris Consulting:
- An international learning environment where you can develop your knowledge on different subjects and areas.
- In-depth training so that you can gain more technical skills.
- Certifications that will allow you to gain a competitive edge.
- An R&D Lab that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills that you can then use on innovative projects
- Opportunity to pitch your ideas to help us grow a successful business
- Regular coaching and mentoring provided by our Senior Technical Consultants who will allow you to become, in turn, an expert in your profession.
- An attractive, tailor-made and evolving career path
What about my salary?
It all depends on your profile and your skills, but we offer a fixed salary in line with the market and scalable throughout your career with us.
Most importantly, you'll be part of an independent company that values:
Agility: we are flexible, dynamic and offer a stimulating environment.
International: daily international exchanges and mobility opportunities around the world.
Intrapreneurship: if you want to invest in related topics or develop a Business Unit, Amaris is for you!
Supportive Leadership: with a limited number of consultants, your manager will adapt to your profile and accompany you throughout your professional journey!
Still not convinced ? Because we are committed to giving meaning to our daily actions, Mantu is committed to sustainability (reduction of our carbon footprint, collaboration with various associations, diversity and inclusion policy).