Railway Engineer F/M/X
As part of technical assistance, we are looking for Engineers for one of our customers, a leader in the Railway sector.
The mission will take place at the site in Belgium.
The profiles sought after are:
- System / Signaling Engineer
- Operational Safety Engineer
- Materials Testing Engineer
- Embedded Engineer
- Calculation Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Industrial Project Engineer
- Industrialization Methods Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
THE IDEAL PROFILE
To successfully complete the assignment, you must:
- Be holder of a BAC +5 diploma from an engineering school.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Have a curious minset, a rigorous personality and a spirit of initiative.
- You speak french and English fluently.
6 advantages of joining Amaris Consulting:
- An international learning environment where you can develop your knowledge on different subjects and areas.
- In-depth training so that you can gain more technical skills.
- Certifications that will allow you to gain a competitive edge.
- An R&D Lab that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills that you can then use on innovative projects
- Opportunity to pitch your ideas to help us grow a successful business
- Regular coaching and mentoring provided by our Senior Technical Consultants who will allow you to become, in turn, an expert in your profession.
- An attractive, tailor-made and evolving career path
What about my salary?
It all depends on your profile and your skills, but we offer a fixed salary in line with the market and scalable throughout your career with us.
Most importantly, you'll be part of an independent company that values:
Agility: we are flexible, dynamic and offer a stimulating environment.
International: daily international exchanges and mobility opportunities around the world.
Intrapreneurship: if you want to invest in related topics or develop a Business Unit, Amaris is for you!
Supportive Leadership: with a limited number of consultants, your manager will adapt to your profile and accompany you throughout your professional journey!
Still not convinced ? Because we are committed to giving meaning to our daily actions, Mantu is committed to sustainability (reduction of our carbon footprint, collaboration with various associations, diversity and inclusion policy).