Python Computer Vision & Image Processing Engineer
Our client is looking for a Python focused Computer Vision/Image Processing Engineer to join their team on a 6 month contract (initial term).
You will be responsible for the analysis of images from various cameras and microscope systems.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in computer vision, image processing, and Python programming.
- Use the current pipeline to run and analyse data
- Develop the robustness of the current pipeline in Python (strong python development experience is needed)
- Develop new algorithms for video analysis
- Improve current image analysis algorithms
- Develop and optimise Python code for image data processing, feature extraction, and integration with machine learning models.
- Work with large datasets, perform data preprocessing, and support model training and evaluation.
- Troubleshoot and improve vision system performance.
- Proven experience in computer vision and image processing.
- Strong proficiency in Python 3 and relevant libraries (e.g., OpenCV, NumPy, TensorFlow/PyTorch).
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication (English Language) and teamwork skills
If you think you fit the bill or would like to discuss other similar roles, I would love to speak with you. Please get in touch with Jonathan Courtney.