Process Engineer Upstream Technology
About our client
TreeEnergy Solutions (TES) is a green and clean hydrogen companysupplying long term non-intermittent carbon neutral energy ondemand at industrial scale. TES aims to accelerate the energytransition by leveraging existing global energy infrastructure toreach customers with green hydrogen, green gas and green power,while accelerating the phase-out of fossil fuels from the energysystem worldwide and adopting a circular carbon economy. TES iscurrently developing energy supply and import terminalall over theglobe to provide an integrated network of significant global scale.Initial production and export terminal locations are beingdeveloped in the Middle East and North America. For moreinformation about the company, visit www.tes-h2.com. The rolecan be filled either in Germany, Belgium or close to any othercolocation of TES in Europe.
- Youwill be involved in the engineering of TES‘ upstream energy hubsall over the world covering multiple unit operations fromelectrolysis over energy storage systems to methanation.
- You will jointly with the rest of the upstream team setup guidelines and a knowledge base on the design of the eNG(electric natural gas) production plants and ensure that theseguidelines are met during the FEED and detailed engineering of eachproject, meaning you will represent TES in the discussions with theFEED and EPC contractor.
- Be an integral partof the TES upstream technology team working together with FEED andEPC contractors, and ensure that there is a uniform process designstrategy implemented throughout all of TES upstreamplants
- Identify and implement opportunities toimprove the process design in order to increase efficiencies anddecrease costs and communicate them with the TES engineeringleadership
- Represent TES’ interests and designstrategy in the cooperation with EPC and FEED contractors as wellas potential project partners, e.g. during PFD or BoD reviews,etc.
- Closely collaborate with the upstreamtechnology team to develop an understanding of the best availabletechnologies and state of the art and to ensure that this istranslated into the design of the eNG production plants
- Morethan 5 years of relevant experience in process and/or chemicalengineering
- Exposure to H2, natural gas, CO2technology would be a plus
- Ability to run andinterpret process models (Process Simulations)
- Broad experience in multiple aspects of processengineering tasks
- Thorough understanding ofthe working relationship with FEED- and EPC-contractors
- Familiar with all kinds of process engineering documents(PFD’s, PI&Ds, Datasheets, ..)
- Familiar with all kinds of project documents (Basis ofDesign, Scope of Work, …)
- Participate inReviews (PFD, P&ID, HAZOP, …)
- Teamwork, effective communication and collaborativeattitude
- High working proficiency level inEnglish required, German language skills beneficial but notrequired
- Inspiring and diversework environment in a fast-growing company that will play a keyrole in securing Europe’s green energy supply and achieving itssustainability & decarbonization targets.
- Opportunity to work with a very experienced team ofserial founders and top-notch senior management.
- Have an impact on the organization’s short-term andlong-term success.
- Competitive,industry-standard compensation.
- A great teamof motivated engineers eager to make a contribution to stoppingclimate change and to develop a green, sustainable energy supplyfor Germany, Europe and beyond
- Flexibleworking conditions, including the option for regular home officedays and travel
- The work in the engineeringteam covers a variety of different topics and disciplines, offeringthe possibility for constant learning and professionaldevelopment
- TES-H2 is an equal opportunityemployer and encourages diversity in the applicationsprocess.
Wir bringen Talente und Firmenzusammen, die die Zukunft sinnvoll miteinander gestalten wollen.Weitere Infos erhalten Sie auf unsererWebsite.