Process Engineer F/M/X - Pharmaceutical
We are looking for a Process Engineering consultant to support our client in the creation & start-up of two new vaccine manufacturing sites.
You will have the following missions:
- Be the link with the various internal and external stakeholders (design offices, CQV service providers, suppliers, etc.) of our client.
- Take ownership of the project stages already completed (Conceptual, Basic, Detailed Engineering, Call for Tenders/Procurement).
- Be responsible for the integration of all process equipment for our client: expression of needs, definition, management of interfaces with other systems, sourcing of suppliers, selection, monitoring of construction/installation/commissioning, support for qualification activities/ validation and training of end users, transfer of systems to end-users. This also includes the integration of equipment.
- Ensure project management relating to process equipment (scope management, budget-planning-quality control/reporting, risk management).
- Create, review, approve project documentation associated with process and related equipment (interfaces).
- Support the creation of the setup (organization, process, technologies, documentation) necessary for long-term support.
- Work closely with the End-Users until the actual start-up of the units.
- Minimum Master's degree (or equivalent: industrial engineer, civil engineer, etc.)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field: biotech process equipment (viral vectors/vaccines)
- Experiences carried out in different contexts (clients, companies, size of projects)
- Fluency in French and English.
- Required qualities :
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills, anticipation
- Constructive critical thinking, ability to innovate, “thinking outside the box” mindset
- High capacity for autonomy, prioritization of actions and objectives
- Ability to do operational tasks himself, and/or to have them done and supervise them
- Ability to work in a very constrained environment (timing, budget, level of quality, complexity)
- Spirit of initiative, pragmatism, constant solutions orientation
- Positive & “One team” spirit!
What about my salary?
It all depends on your profile and your skills, but we offer a fixed salary in line with the market and scalable throughout your career with us.
But above all, you will be part of an independent company that values:
Agility: we are flexible, dynamic and offer a stimulating environment.
International: daily international exchanges and mobility opportunities around the world.
Intrapreneurship: if you want to get involved in related topics or develop a Business Unit, Amaris is for you!
A listening management: with a limited number of consultants, your manager will adapt to your profile and accompany you throughout your professional career!
Still not convinced? Because we are committed to giving meaning to our daily actions, Mantu is committed to a CSR dynamic (reduction of our carbon footprint, collaboration with various associations, diversity and inclusion policy).
Amaris Consulting is committed to promoting diversity within its workforce and creating an inclusive work environment. We consider applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, creed, age, marital status, disability or any other characteristic.