Individuallly or as part of a project team responsible for solution design and process layouts for primary & secondary process equipment including the following installations: clean piping, autoclave, washing machines, clean utilities & other Biotech equipment.
Responsible for the execution, coordination and follow-up of solution designs and technical matters related to Process Control to ensure construction, transformation, commissioning and qualification of the solution meets agreed cost, timing, technology and quality standards in line with the Global Technical Services standards.
Key activities :
- Define functional, technical and quality requirements.
- Realise process studies, P&ID’s and process layouts whilst considering the operating and EHS characteristics at all design steps.
- Ensure preparation and update of the project qualification and coordinate qualification activities of the installations.
- Ensure work inspections are issued in line with quality standards. Ensure systems legal conformity.
- Coordinate technicians during execution to secure contracts and connection of services (water, chemicals, gases) and electricity.
- Industrial or Civil Engineer with 10 years experience post graduation in its discipline
- Demonstrates deep knowledge in design and implementation of engineering projects.
- Good project management skills: organisation, cost, time, schedule, contracting, procurement, qualification, validation, technologies
- Practical experience in project supervision and people management Good communication skills
- Perform his/her work in a cGMP consistent manner
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory
Send your resume to