Pharmaceutical Project Manager F/M/X
As a Pharmaceutical project management consultant you will get the chance to work in a multi-national environment and develop your expertise in handling a diverse range of projects. Your main objective will be to support and contribute to the implementation and optimization of the clients’ projects.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the director on site and collaborating with a team of technical experts, your role will be to:
- Ensure efficient project planning and follow-up.
- Follow up on KPIs.
- Monitor global progress and resource use by initiating corrective action, if applicable.
- Evaluating the project.
- Initiating feasibility testing and working on budgets, teams, and resources.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- You have a scientific background: engineer, chemist, biologist, scientist, and pharmacist or similar.
- You are proactive, with good communication skills and can work in a multidisciplinary team towards a common goal.
- You are fluent in English and French (spoken and written).
- You master either Lean Management, Six Sigma or Prince 2 or PMP
- You have one to ten years of experience working in a similar position.
6 advantages of joining Amaris Consulting:
- An international learning environment where you can develop your knowledge on different subjects and areas.
- In-depth training so that you can gain more technical skills.
- Certifications that will allow you to gain a competitive edge.
- An R&D Lab that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills that you can then use on innovative projects
- Opportunity to pitch your ideas to help us grow a successful business
- Regular coaching and mentoring provided by our Senior Technical Consultants who will allow you to become, in turn, an expert in your profession.
- An attractive, tailor-made and evolving career path
What about my salary?
It all depends on your profile and your skills, but we offer a fixed salary in line with the market and scalable throughout your career with us.
Most importantly, you'll be part of an independent company that values:
Agility: we are flexible, dynamic and offer a stimulating environment.
International: daily international exchanges and mobility opportunities around the world.
Intrapreneurship: if you want to invest in related topics or develop a Business Unit, Amaris is for you!
Supportive Leadership: with a limited number of consultants, your manager will adapt to your profile and accompany you throughout your professional journey!
Still not convinced ? Because we are committed to giving meaning to our daily actions, Mantu is committed to sustainability (reduction of our carbon footprint, collaboration with various associations, diversity and inclusion policy).