Non Financial Risk Analyst
The diversification of our strategies and product offering has significantly increased the complexity of our operations, which creates a need for a sound Risk Management organisation that can help the business deliver the strategy in a safe way.
- Risk assessment : Lead risk identification and assessment missions including controls efficiency evaluation to ensure proper risk management on non-financial activities.
- Risk monitoring : Develop continuous risk monitoring solutions on non-financial aspects, reports on Key Risk Indicators.
- Automation of KRI: Develop solutions to collect or compute indicators and report to a dashboard.
- Data/process mining: Develop data or process mining solutions to early identify breach
- Duty of vigilance : Deploy the EDF duty of vigilance policy in compliance with French (and upcoming European) regulation. Perform 3rd party audit accordingly.
- CSR : Collaborate with CSR team on the risk assessment aspect in compliance with regulation
- Climate change : Deploy the EDF climate change preparation policy (risk map, action plan definition and follow-up)
- Compliance : Ensure that the organization complies with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards related to risk management and governance.
- Business Continuity Planning : Collaborate with other departments to create and maintain business continuity plans that outline how the organization can continue its operations in the event of a disruption or disaster.
- Framework and tooling : Maintain a risk management framework and models. Implement necessary tools to ease the risk management process.
- Incident and fraud : Ensure fraud prevention measures are in place. Investigate and report incident, integrity breach and fraud cases.
- Action plan follow-up : Follow-up and report all action plan implementation and escalate when needed.
- Customer-centric approach with a strong focus on resolving challenges
- Risk-aware mindset coupled with strong analytical skills for both data and processes
- Proficiency in synthesizing complex situations and processes
- Problem-solving orientation
- Helicopter view for a comprehensive understanding of the big picture
- Flexibility to adapt to evolving priorities
- Proactive and purposeful attitude with a creative approach
Knowledge & Experience
- University education or equivalent background
- Solid knowledge of the energy sector
- Familiarity with MS Office, PowerApp, GRC tools, and various systems within Luminus
- Effective communication skills in English, with proficiency in Dutch or French