MOSArt Embedded software development engineer
To strengthen our avionics display development team we’re looking for an embedded software engineer. As a team player, you cooperate closely with the other software and hardware engineers to develop the core software, middleware and applications for our display products. These products, which target the aerospace market, are classified as safety-critical and qualified to the most stringent development standards.
- You capture and evaluate requirements, create a solid SW architecture and execute the coding activities in line with the existing framework and standards.
- You assist in the review, verification & validation process that assures the safety of our products.
- You take ownership, together with the other members of the project team, to realize the product within time, budget and quality.
- Bachelor or master degree in industrial sciences, computer sciences, programming or electronics.
- You recently graduated or have already a couple of years of experience.
- You have experience with embedded software development using the C language.
- If you have experience with driver development, RTOS, Python and Digital electronics, these are a plus.
- You are analytical and solution oriented.
- You are enthusiastic and can collaborate with an open mind in an international team.
- You can express yourself fluently in English.