Machine Learning Engineer F/M/X
Together with a team of driven, passionate engineers, you will work closely with the client to design, implement, deploy, and maintain state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence solutions.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work on:
- Design complex analytics solutions with large data sets on distributed systems including the design of data lakes and data ingestion pipelines.
- Building technical solutions for real-time data processing solutions that consist of data models, data integration, storage and cloud-based data pipelines of major projects in agile mode
- Implementing Machine Learning solutions using for example: Reinforcement Learning, Convolutional Neural Networks, Unsupervised Machine Learning, etc.
- Building and deploying reproducible and scalable AI solutions on cloud infrastructure or on premises
- Scaling Machine Learning models to thousands of users
- Monitoring, expanding and optimizing the data infrastructure
- You have Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- You have at least 3 of experience in Big Data projects and/or Artificial Intelligence Solutions in Production
- You are experienced in Data Lake technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, .., ...). An experience with public cloud technologies is a plus (AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud).
- You have experience with Deep Learning frameworks
- You are autonomous and assertive. You can speak your mind & accept to be challenged
- You are creative and thinking out of the box and are a problem solver
- French & Dutch speaking is a plus. English is mandatory.
6 advantages of joining Amaris Consulting:
- An international learning environment where you can develop your knowledge on different subjects and areas.
- In-depth training so that you can gain more technical skills.
- Certifications that will allow you to gain a competitive edge.
- An R&D Lab that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills that you can then use on innovative projects
- Opportunity to pitch your ideas to help us grow a successful business
- Regular coaching and mentoring provided by our Senior Technical Consultants who will allow you to become, in turn, an expert in your profession.
- An attractive, tailor-made and evolving career path
What about my salary?
It all depends on your profile and your skills, but we offer a fixed salary in line with the market and scalable throughout your career with us.
Most importantly, you'll be part of an independent company that values:
Agility: we are flexible, dynamic and offer a stimulating environment.
International: daily international exchanges and mobility opportunities around the world.
Intrapreneurship: if you want to invest in related topics or develop a Business Unit, Amaris is for you!
Supportive Leadership: with a limited number of consultants, your manager will adapt to your profile and accompany you throughout your professional journey!
Still not convinced ? Because we are committed to giving meaning to our daily actions, Mantu is committed to sustainability (reduction of our carbon footprint, collaboration with various associations, diversity and inclusion policy).