Machine Learning Engineer
Cooder is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer in Antwerpen for Tropos.io!The listing
Do you love working on data analytics projects using cloud technology? Then we need you to join our team. Help us to help our clients innovate their digital & analytics platforms using state of the art technology on Amazon Web Services.
You’ll be responsible to build and operate data pipelines within a team context. Depending on your focus, you’ll be able to zoom in on aspects such as architecture, performance monitoring, development and business analysis.
This is your chance to get up-and-running in modern-era data analytics within a young but experienced team.
What will be your most important tasks?
Taak 1Build and operate data pipelines in a devops context, based on real business requirements and with attention for quality and risk. You’ll work with recent technologies such as:
Taak 2Amazon Web Services data API’s such as S3, Kinesis, SQS, …Kinesis, KafkaSpark, Databricks, Glue, …Snowflake, Redshift, …Apache AirflowMatillion, Fivetran, dbt, singer, …
Taak 3You’ll deploy machine learning models to production environment.
Taak 4You’ll mine for insights,drive business analysis,data modelling,the occasional reporting and manage documention.
Taak 5You’ll communicate with customers during project meetings, stand-ups and workshops.
What will you need
- A BS or MS in Computer Science, Electronics, Maths, Economics or Statistics
- Passionate for ‘Big Data’, data science, cloud computing and technology in general.
- A top notch problem solver and critical thinker
- Knowledgeable of Linux and experience with Amazon Web Services is a strong advantage.
- A team player: Good interpersonal and communication skills both internally as well as client-facing. You’re happy to share your knowledge on our Slack platform.
- Fluent in English.
- A down-to-earth person with a growth mindset.
- Allowed to work in Belgium.
Extra’s we really value:
- Container ops platforms such as Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- Application Lifecycle Management: GIT, CirleCI, Jenkins, Cloudformation, …
- Deployment strategy: blue/green, canary,..
What we offer:
- Projects for top companies in Belgium and abroad.
- Working in a team that’s as passionate as you are.
- Unique opportunities to build knowledge on (cloud) data analytics.
- A personal training budget aimed at professional and technical skills.
- The opportunity to build relationships within today’s hot tech companies.
- Training and guidance on our partner technology stack with access to an international network of experts.
- A competitive salary
- Company car + fuel card
- Health care insurance
- Meal vouchers
What will you receive?
- Lease car
- Full coverage of travel expenses
- Expense coverage
- thirtheenth month
Tropos is a competence center for scaleable, end-to-end data analytics & machine learning. We solve real business problems using innovative data technology. Our work spans data strategy, machine learning and data engineering.
We are focused Amazon Web Services and Snowflake Computing partners. Within our projects, we typically work with a mix of business and IT teams to define, ideate, prototype and test data products with tangible impact.
We believe in the value potential of rapid experimentation and have aligned our way of working with leading ideas coming from innovation management and leading research institutes.
- Founded in 1970
- The average age is 30.
- Currently working in 1 office.