IT Security Specialist (Medior)
IT Security Specialist (Medior)
Entity: Daikin Europe Business Support Job Category: Information Technology Solutions Location:
Oostkamp, West Flanders, BE
Job Requisition ID: 689
The Daikin IT Centre EMEA is the headquarter for IT solutions within the Daikin group including subsidiary companies in the EMEA-region (representing about 10000 employees).
The IT Centre consists out of 3 departments: IT Planning, IT Development and IT Infrastructure. The vacancy is situated in the IT Planning department in Oostkamp. You will work primarily with colleagues in the Information security domain.
The importance of globally standardized Information Security governance and security management and incident response is rising.
Daikin business takes more and more initiatives to develop IT systems that empower customers with solutions that utilize IT, OT and Cloud technologies.
As a consequence, and in light of the changing security landscape, the importance of security management increased
Daikin Europe is looking for an Information Security Specialist (junior, medior) for its EMEA IT Centre in Oostkamp.
In this role, (s)he will assist team members, the Information Security Officer and senior management in developing information security strategies and solutions that are aligned with the organizational priorities and enable Daikin’s business objectives.
You will be involved in identifying, understanding, evaluating and reporting cybersecurity risks and in prioritizing and planning solutions (policies, processes, technology) that reduce these risks.
With the team, you help ensure that Daikin’s information systems are safe, secure, trusted and fully operational. You help ensure that projects are planned and executed in a timely manner. You will often coordinate projects and other initiatives with security leaders at more than 40 Daikin Group locations .
Exact (scope of) responsibilities will be in function of your exact experience and skills.
After an introduction to the company, and more specifically the IT organization and our current IT architecture, your main challenges will be:
• Assist in developing Information security governance and control practices.
• Assist in architecting Information Security at Daikin EMEA.
• Understand the Daikin EMEA wide weakness, risk and security posture to plan initiatives that address the Information Security issues.
• Further coordinate Security Incident Response processes and practice.
• Test and evaluate current security.
• Plan and coordinate Information Security related projects.
• Work with and evaluate performance of Daikin Partners involved in the delivery of Security services and solutions.
• Identify and define security approaches that enable digitalization at Daikin.
• You will follow latest developments with a focus on Cyber security.
• are keenly interested in a security first approach.
• have a master degree in Information Technologies, Information Security and/or you have experience with similar functions in the Information security area.
• Have a
notion of IT security standards and Information Security Frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST, NIS or CIF.
• Job Experience: preferably you have some years of experience in/with the following;
• preventing, responding to and recovering from information security incidents.
• Microsoft 365 security solutions and approaches.
• vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
• environments with IT, OT and Development teams / operations.
• have the skill to balance data protection and business objectives and are able to reach a consensus about the correct IT security level with acceptable risk.
• work accurately with an eye for details with IT colleagues and you are able to communicate clearly with peers and management.
• have the necessary self-discipline to define your own job and planning.
• work well within teams and enjoy coordinating project with multiple players in an international and multicultural environment.
• have strong communicative skills in English and (preferably also in) Dutch.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract.
You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. There are flexible working hours and (partly) telework-possibilities.
The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. Colleagues get the possibility to work from home 2 days every week.