Semiconductor Process Integration Engineer
Our fabless client located in Leuven is currently searching for a Semiconductor Process Integration Engineer to be responsible for supporting process development and integration activities with development partners and suppliers.
Leading the technology transfer from the development lab to the industrial partner production foundries will be a key part of the role. Working with device engineers and design teams to improve device specifications will be also a requirement.
Required skills for the Semiconductor Process Integration Engineer will include:
- In depth semiconductor process knowledge (lithography, etc, deposition etc)
- Good knowledge of SPC and data analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of MOCVD processing beneficial
- PhD or Masters in Science or Engineering or related discipline
Please contact Rachel Anderson for more details.