Ingénieur Test & Validation / Test & Validation Engineer (M/F)
The Validation business line plays a key role in the organization. It is involved in several stages of the V-cycle, from the upstream phase of capturing the customer's needs to the integration with the customer.
As a V&V Engineer, and in close collaboration with the V&V Architect, you will be involved in all Validation & Verification activities of the program.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
️ Your profile:
• Master degree / engineer diploma specialized in IT / Computer science / Industrial / Embedded System / Generalist
• 5 years of experience in Functional Validation / SW Testing (internship/ apprenticeship/ professional)
• Interest in transport / railway sector
• Fluent in English (written / spoken)
• Rigorous & Autonomous
• Team work
• Knowledge in signaling (ERTMS / ETCS / CBTC/ UNISIG) appreciated
• Knowledge in DOORS / REQTIFY appreciated
• Knowledge in Python appreciated
More than competencies, in AKKA, we are looking for engineers open minded & motivated to discover several sectors and type of position! More info on AKKA Group :
By the way, we are certified as Top Employer for the 3rd consecutive year!