Expert Developer/Engineer - AI/ML/NLP
At Infotree, meeting your career needs is a top priority. Client satisfaction is largely dependent on the resources we can provide, and we take pride in our delivery. We have a supportive team in place to give quality people a chance to grow and challenge themselves in their roles which has resulted in that we have placed many employees in positions that have grown into lifelong careers.
We have a team of dedicated recruiters and consultant care representatives that are committed to your success and well-being. Check out our open roles to get started.
Currently, we are helping find outstanding Developers/ MLOps Engineers with strong exposure to AI/ML/NLP for EU Governmental organizations.
Welcome to an innovative institution that stands at the forefront of Europe's quest for knowledge, progress, and technological advancement. As a crucial entity within a prominent European institution, this organization is dedicated to nurturing a culture of research excellence and propelling innovation to address worldwide challenges and enhance lives globally. With a strong purpose driving their efforts, they fuel innovation by providing funding for groundbreaking projects and trailblazing research, aiming to tackle the most pressing issues of our time.
Join this exceptional team to shape a brighter future through impactful innovation, driving transformative change, and opening a world of endless possibilities.
Location: Belgium/Luxembourg or within a 2h commute to the EU Commission premises.
Contract: Freelance, B2B
Pay rates: 500-650 Eur/Day
- Develop and maintain software applications in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL), and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Design, implement, and manage a scalable, reliable, and secure hybrid cloud ML Ops infrastructure for seamless deployment, testing, and monitoring of ML models in different environments.
- Collaborate closely with data scientists and back-end developers to build, test, integrate, and deploy ML models.
- Analyze performance metrics and troubleshoot issues to ensure high availability, reliability, and optimal performance of ML systems.
- Design efficient CI/CD pipelines, leveraging orchestration solutions and data versioning tools for streamlined development and deployment processes.
- Create automated anomaly detection systems and continuously track their performance to ensure robust and accurate outcomes.
- Design IT architectures for solutions in the NLP/ML/AI fields, considering master and meta-data management concepts for efficient data handling.
- Provide security studies, assessments, and expert advice on security matters associated with information system projects.
- MA or equivalent to a 5-year master's degree or advanced degree in natural language processing, computer science, computational linguistics, IT, Computer Science, or Engineering with a specialization in AI, ML Ops, or data engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of managing MLOps infrastructure, application containerization, and virtualization.
- Strong proficiency in TensorFlow (TFX), Airflow, MLflow, Kubeflow, or equivalents, coupled with extensive Python programming skills.
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, Neural Network, and AI frameworks.
- Solid grasp of Data Management, cloud platforms (AWS and/or Azure), Linux, Unix, and Bash scripting for efficient system operations.
- Familiarity with query languages (SQL, Hive, Pig) and information extraction.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase) and data visualization tools (D3.js, GGplot) for data analysis and visualization.
- Previous exposure to corpus-based linguistics, alignment models, and classification methods for advanced NLP tasks.
- Proficiency in handling big datasets, structured databases, and data lakes for data analytics.
- Ability to deliver technical and business presentations effectively.
- Strong problem-solving, communication, and technical documentation skills.