Embedded Software Engineer (Cinema)
Barco designs technology
that makes everyday life a little better. Seeing beyond the image, we develop sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help you work together, share insights, and wow audiences. es, located all around the globe, we realized sales of 770.01 million euro in 2020.
Within the Cinema Business Unit we bring the experience of Movie Goers to the next level. We develop world leading laser based projectors, including state of the art media servers.
For the next generation of cinema projectors and media servers we are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer. In the this role your will mainly collaborate with the software teams in Kortrijk, you will also interact with our software development teams in Liege, Belgium and Noida, India and Beijing, China.
Are you passionate about Cinema? Are you passionate about technology? Are you a software engineer - who is eager to interact with other engineering disciplines like image processing, thermal engineering, optical engineering?
Do you like to have fun within a group of passionate software engineers?
Then the job of Embedded Software Engineer in the Cinema division is something for you.
As our Embedded Sofware Engineer you will
• Be responsible for the development of software to support projectors in the Cinema Market
• Develop using Modern C++
• Participate in the Agile way of working
• Get the opportunity to work with geographically distributed teams
• You hold a bachelor or master degree in software development
• You are keen to learn
• You are used to work in a Linux environment
• You have good software development knowledge in C++
• Experience with the GNU toolchain is a plus
• Experience with GIT is a plus
• Experience with Python is a plus
• Object oriented thinking/development is not an issue