Embedded Software Development Engineer F/M/X
As part of technical assistance, we are looking for an embedded software development engineer for our client who designs and produces equipment for the industrial sector.
The mission will take place at the site in Belgium.
Your main tasks are :
- Writing of software specifications
- Development of C components
- Development of application functions under matlab
- Software development documentation
Who are you?
To successfully complete the mission, you must have a BAC +5 diploma from an engineering school specializing in computer development. You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
You master the following skills:
- C Language
- CAN communication protocol
- CANOE tool
- Matlab simulink
- Software development process
6 advantages of joining Amaris Consulting:
- An international learning environment where you can develop your knowledge on different subjects and areas.
- In-depth training so that you can gain more technical skills.
- Certifications that will allow you to gain a competitive edge.
- An R&D Lab that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills that you can then use on innovative projects
- Opportunity to pitch your ideas to help us grow a successful business
- Regular coaching and mentoring provided by our Senior Technical Consultants who will allow you to become, in turn, an expert in your profession.
- An attractive, tailor-made and evolving career path
What about my salary?
It all depends on your profile and your skills, but we offer a fixed salary in line with the market and scalable throughout your career with us.
Most importantly, you'll be part of an independent company that values:
Agility: we are flexible, dynamic and offer a stimulating environment.
International: daily international exchanges and mobility opportunities around the world.
Intrapreneurship: if you want to invest in related topics or develop a Business Unit, Amaris is for you!
Supportive Leadership: with a limited number of consultants, your manager will adapt to your profile and accompany you throughout your professional journey!
Still not convinced ? Because we are committed to giving meaning to our daily actions, Mantu is committed to sustainability (reduction of our carbon footprint, collaboration with various associations, diversity and inclusion policy).