Electrical Design Engineer F/M/X
As part of technical assistance, we are looking for an Electrical Engineer for our client who designs and produces equipment for the Industrial sector.
Your main tasks:
- Design the electrical cabinets: single-line diagrams, power balance, thermal study, implementation of security architecture in connection with the control command.
- Follow the subcontractors involved in the design of electrical studies,
- Write specifications for the production of electrical cabinets by our subcontractors,
- Participate in the reception of so-called prototype electrical cabinets,
- Write and carry out test protocols to qualify electrical cabinets and technical documentation,
- Participate in functional tests according to the level of complexity of the project.
Who are you?
To successfully complete the mission, you must have a BAC +5 diploma/Master's degree from an engineering school specializing in computer development. You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
You master the following skills:
- Knowledge of E-Plan, See electrical, See Calculation, Caneco software
- Knowledge of standards: ATEX, ATEX, IECEx, UL, MACHINE, CEM, Low Voltage
- Standards EN 60204-1
- Knowledge of UL standards: NFPA 70, NFPA 79, UL508a
6 advantages of joining Amaris Consulting:
- An international learning environment where you can develop your knowledge on different subjects and areas.
- In-depth training so that you can gain more technical skills.
- Certifications that will allow you to gain a competitive edge.
- An R&D Lab that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills that you can then use on innovative projects
- Opportunity to pitch your ideas to help us grow a successful business
- Regular coaching and mentoring provided by our Senior Technical Consultants who will allow you to become, in turn, an expert in your profession.
- An attractive, tailor-made and evolving career path
What about my salary?
It all depends on your profile and your skills, but we offer a fixed salary in line with the market and scalable throughout your career with us.
Most importantly, you'll be part of an independent company that values:
Agility: we are flexible, dynamic and offer a stimulating environment.
International: daily international exchanges and mobility opportunities around the world.
Intrapreneurship: if you want to invest in related topics or develop a Business Unit, Amaris is for you!
Supportive Leadership: with a limited number of consultants, your manager will adapt to your profile and accompany you throughout your professional journey!
Still not convinced ? Because we are committed to giving meaning to our daily actions, Mantu is committed to sustainability (reduction of our carbon footprint, collaboration with various associations, diversity and inclusion policy).