Data Analyst F/M/X
To accompany our partners/clients on complex and ambitious technological issue, we are looking for Data Analysts (F/M/X) for one of our clients in Belgium.
As part of our team, you will be involved in the entire project lifecycle, from the upstream phases of consultant/design to the implementation of solutions.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Act as primary point of contact for enterprise data management within agile scrum team
- Identify, activate and engage business data stewards
- Facilitate workshops to define and align KPI and data attribute definitions
- Gather data quality requirements, develop rules and implement monitoring
- Conduct profiling and analysis of data issues to help business SMEs
- Identify root cause of data issues and implement remediation processes
The Ideal Profile:
- Graduated from a Master's degree (or equivalent) in engineering or business school, you have at least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- You are familiar with Python
- You master technical skills or knowledge such as database modeling principles, SQL and Microsoft Office.
- You have strong communication skills, effective analytical abilities and strong project management skills.
- English AND French are mandatories. Dutch is a PLUS.
6 advantages of joining Amaris Consulting:
- An international learning environment where you can develop your knowledge on different subjects and areas.
- In-depth training so that you can gain more technical skills.
- Certifications that will allow you to gain a competitive edge.
- An R&D Lab that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills that you can then use on innovative projects
- Opportunity to pitch your ideas to help us grow a successful business
- Regular coaching and mentoring provided by our Senior Technical Consultants who will allow you to become, in turn, an expert in your profession.
- An attractive, tailor-made and evolving career path
What about my salary?
It all depends on your profile and your skills, but we offer a fixed salary in line with the market and scalable throughout your career with us.
Most importantly, you'll be part of an independent company that values:
Agility: we are flexible, dynamic and offer a stimulating environment.
International: daily international exchanges and mobility opportunities around the world.
Intrapreneurship: if you want to invest in related topics or develop a Business Unit, Amaris is for you!
Supportive Leadership: with a limited number of consultants, your manager will adapt to your profile and accompany you throughout your professional journey!
Still not convinced ? Because we are committed to giving meaning to our daily actions, Mantu is committed to sustainability (reduction of our carbon footprint, collaboration with various associations, diversity and inclusion policy).