Cyber and Security Network Engineer
In this role you will be responsible for providing on-site cyber security services associated with industrial Process Control Networks for Honeywell customers in the Oil and Gas; Hydrocarbon Processing; Power Generation; Pulp, Paper & Printing; Continuous Web Solutions; Petrochemicals; Life Sciences; and Metals, Minerals, and Mining markets. Services provided will include on-site consulting, troubleshooting, network designs, implementation, and other related tasks.
• A few years of experience in industrial automation network systems engineering/ IT Security/ Industrial Networking or Security Projects
• Experience with anti-virus systems, backup & restore solutions, system management
• CCNA or similar network/security certification, experience designing and optimizing complex LAN environments
• Linux/Windows Security Basics
• Cyber Security Risk Analysis
• Process Control system design/implementation
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to resolve complex network and or application or system integration issues
• Experience performing network/security services at customer sites
• Experience in LAN/WAN architectures & related diagnostic tools
• LAN/WAN and protocols including Ethernet, TCP/IP, VLAN, WLAN, Frame Relay, Firewall, DMZ, VPN
• TCP/IP protocols
• Experience Network Security (e.g. Firewall, ACL, Modbus)
• Specific experience in Cisco/HP/HUAWEI Routers, Switches, or Firewalls
• Experience with project management
• Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics or in lieu of degree
• Wireless networking principles and experiences
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Effective communication skills
• Customer-oriented attitude and ability to build long-lasting relationships
• An extensive training and orientation that gives you the opportunity to learn and develop while working with excellent technologies.
• A support of highly experienced technical teams globally.
• Competitive compensation and benefits package and career opportunities of a global company.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.