Continuous Improvement Engineer
A new challenge?
Join our team and strengthen our growth and innovation
Main responsibilities and key tasks
• You are responsible for introducing, leading and implementing all kinds of operations-related continuous improvement projects.
• You analyse operational processes and parameters and you develop proposals to optimize and improve existing processes
• You always investigate possible alternatives and are critical of the existing working method
• Improvement proposals are always drawn up from the perspective of optimizing safety
• You permanently take into account energy savings and cost efficiency and make proposals for improvement. Sustainability is a common thread throughout your projects
• You have an eye for the quality of the production process and the products and take measures where necessary
• You proactively anticipate on any operational problems
• You follow current trends, analyse them and keep your knowledge up-to-date and share this with your colleagues
• You are involved in decisions about investments and their implementation
• You report to the General Plant Manager
Competencies and skills
• MSC industrial or civil Engineering or equivalent through experience
• You have experience in continuous improvement
• You have experience in project management
• You are passionate about data analysis
• You have at least 7 years experience in a production environment
• You are able to take the lead and you monitor the progress of the projects
• You are hands-on, analytical, result-oriented and passionate about technology.
• Dynamic and sense of innovation
Fluent in Dutch or French, fluent in English
An attractive remuneration package including a company car.
A challenging future in an international context with a lot of opportunities.