Cloud Engineer F/M/X
You will join Amaris Consulting as a consultant and you will integrate our client's Cloud Transformation Team. The team is in charge of designing, operating and integrating tailored ICT solutions in the areas of Workspace, IT Security, Datacenter & Cloud, Printing & Document Management and IP Connectivity. Hence, as a Cloud Consultant, you will advise and provide quality technical expertise to our customers.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for the design, implementation and management of Cloud solutions.
- Your in-depth knowledge of public cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure or AWS and your broad knowledge of IT infrastructure enables you to advise and support our customers on their Cloud workloads and services.
- You take the technical lead in Cloud projects,and assist your colleagues in troubleshooting advanced issues in your area of expertise.
- You follow the evolutions in cloud technology and services and enjoy growing your competenties and certifications, aligned with our strategic direction and supported by our various training possibilities.
- Your deliverables are Secure By Design, and your proactive mindset ensures our solutions excel in security, quality and efficiency.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position and in Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- You are proficient in English. French or Dutch would be a plus.
- You are autonomous in the management and support of large and complex cloud environments.
- You have automation skills that help you to improve operational efficiency and delegate tasks to other support teams.
- You have an expertise of on-premise infrastructure, virtualisation and public cloud knowledge.
- You have a strong knowledge of networking: in the cloud, on premise and the interconnectivity.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You are eager to learn, analytical and dynamic.
- You combine flexibility and teamwork.
- You are customer-minded and proactive.
6 advantages of joining Amaris Consulting:
- An international learning environment where you can develop your knowledge on different subjects and areas.
- In-depth training so that you can gain more technical skills.
- Certifications that will allow you to gain a competitive edge.
- An R&D Lab that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills that you can then use on innovative projects
- Opportunity to pitch your ideas to help us grow a successful business
- Regular coaching and mentoring provided by our Senior Technical Consultants who will allow you to become, in turn, an expert in your profession.
- An attractive, tailor-made and evolving career path
What about my salary?
It all depends on your profile and your skills, but we offer a fixed salary in line with the market and scalable throughout your career with us.
Most importantly, you'll be part of an independent company that values:
Agility: we are flexible, dynamic and offer a stimulating environment.
International: daily international exchanges and mobility opportunities around the world.
Intrapreneurship: if you want to invest in related topics or develop a Business Unit, Amaris is for you!
Supportive Leadership: with a limited number of consultants, your manager will adapt to your profile and accompany you throughout your professional journey!
Still not convinced ? Because we are committed to giving meaning to our daily actions, Mantu is committed to sustainability (reduction of our carbon footprint, collaboration with various associations, diversity and inclusion policy).