Business Analyst (F/M/X)
Attention all Business Analysts in Belgium ! Exciting opportunities await as we seek talented individuals to join our team. Your expertise will be at the heart of a wide range of projects – from implementing cutting-edge digital solutions to navigating compliance and regulations for our valued clients.
As part of our collaborative team, you'll be involved in every step of the project journey. From the initial phases of consultation and design to the actual implementation of solutions, your contributions will make a real difference.
Don't miss out on this chance to grow your career and be a driving force in shaping the future of our projects and the success of our clients!
Your Main Mission:
• Analysis of Business requirements.
• Documentation of Business requirements.
• Business model & process analysis.
• Business processes modelling.
• Functional requirements and business cases analysis.
• Risk analysis.
• Assistance in Business cases, Vision documents, Project Charters and Security Plans.
• Analysis of Business requirements related to future competent authorities’ notifications and their integration.
• Reporting and analytics of large data sets.
• Functional requirements and business cases analysis related to risk analysis and management in IT
- Holder of an Engineering Degree or equivalent University degree (BAC+5), you have at least 1-2 years of experience in the Business Analyst field.
- You master in the language Agile: Scrum/ SAFe/Lean and/or Jira/Confluence and/or BPMN/UML.
- You have a good level of English (written, oral and comprehension).
- Proven knowledge of using a collaborative platform and/or IT system to
distribute and manage documents
- Ability to analyse and assess large amount of data.
- Aptitudes in reporting.
6 advantages of joining Amaris Consulting:
- An international learning environment where you can develop your knowledge on different subjects and areas.
- In-depth training so that you can gain more technical skills.
- Certifications that will allow you to gain a competitive edge.
- An R&D Lab that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills that you can then use on innovative projects
- Opportunity to pitch your ideas to help us grow a successful business
- Regular coaching and mentoring provided by our Senior Technical Consultants who will allow you to become, in turn, an expert in your profession.
- An attractive, tailor-made and evolving career path
What about my salary?
It all depends on your profile and your skills, but we offer a fixed salary in line with the market and scalable throughout your career with us.
Most importantly, you'll be part of an independent company that values:
Agility: we are flexible, dynamic and offer a stimulating environment.
International: daily international exchanges and mobility opportunities around the world.
Intrapreneurship: if you want to invest in related topics or develop a Business Unit, Amaris is for you!
Supportive Leadership: with a limited number of consultants, your manager will adapt to your profile and accompany you throughout your professional journey!
Still not convinced ? Because we are committed to giving meaning to our daily actions, Mantu is committed to sustainability (reduction of our carbon footprint, collaboration with various associations, diversity and inclusion policy).