As part of the development of one of our clients, we are looking for a Functional / Business Analyst.
· Gather business requirements and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements
· Analyse and understand the processes of the different departments of the company.
· Contribute to building/reviewing our conceptual and logical models under the supervision of the information architect
· Work with our architects and customers to develop solutions
· Work closely with the product owner, and eventually act as a proxy product owner
· Align with the technical teams to ensure that everything is developed according to specifications
· Responsible for defining test cases and monitoring test activities to ensure high quality
· Test new systems against the scenarios, verify deliverables and deployments, support end users and provide training
· Ensure the maintenance of reference documentation and act as a functional referent for our applications and make proposals for improvement
Your Profile :
· You have experience / knowledge in Data Modeling, UML and/or BPMN skills
· Practical experience in an agile methodology like scrum
· At least 1 proven experience on projects in the engineering sector or in the manufacturing sector
· You are a passionate person with a strong analytical mind
· You have at least 3 years’ experience in analysis (bachelor level or higher)
· You are flexible, result-oriented and stress-resistant
· You are fluent in one of our two national languages and in English
Our Offer :
You will be part of our AKKODIS-family as a permanent placement (or as freelancer) and will enjoy these benefits:
• A good salary (based on years of experience) with a lot of extra-legal benefits like: company car, fuel card, meal-vouchers and eco-cheques, groups insurance and hospitalization insurance, 13th month, bonusses, ...
• Get a chance to boost your career by participating on different long term projects at big and popular industrial partners.
• There will be a Business Manager and HR Business Partner helping you through your career path. A detailed career road map is designed to help you plan the next steps in your career.
• Receive a lot of trainings or even given the opportunity to give trainings yourself (while getting payed for it!). You can also be part of our competence club - a chance to network with 1000 other engineers and experts and share ideas and insights about the newest technology.
• Get the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of engineers and to get to know them better through fun events such as AKKafés, networking events, scavenger hunts, annual Summer Party.