Backend Developer F/M/X
T o accompany our partners/clients on complex and ambitious technological issue, we are looking for a Backend Developer , at our office in Brussels.
As part of our team, you will be involved in the entire project lifecycle, from the upstream phases of consultant/design to the implementation of solutions.
Your main missions:
- Develop and maintain software systems based on Microsoft .NET and other technologies.
- Confer with systems analysts, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Determine system performance standards.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Your profile :
- Holder of an Engineering Degree or equivalent University degree (BAC+5), you have at least 2 years of experience in computer development using the C#, .Net programming language.
- You are familiar with working with Agile/Scrum.
- You have an experience programming in ASP.NET MVC, Database (Microsoft SQL Server), Entity Framework or relevant work experience.
- Be able to work at Front-end with HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Comfortable technically reviewing code and participating in design/architecture reviews.
- Ability to understand and learn technical subjects and emerging technologies.
- Ability to influence as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members
- You have a good level of English. French & Dutch are plus.
6 advantages of joining Amaris Consulting:
- An international learning environment where you can develop your knowledge on different subjects and areas.
- In-depth training so that you can gain more technical skills.
- Certifications that will allow you to gain a competitive edge.
- An R&D Lab that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills that you can then use on innovative projects
- Opportunity to pitch your ideas to help us grow a successful business
- Regular coaching and mentoring provided by our Senior Technical Consultants who will allow you to become, in turn, an expert in your profession.
- An attractive, tailor-made and evolving career path
What about my salary?
It all depends on your profile and your skills, but we offer a fixed salary in line with the market and scalable throughout your career with us.
Most importantly, you'll be part of an independent company that values:
Agility: we are flexible, dynamic and offer a stimulating environment.
International: daily international exchanges and mobility opportunities around the world.
Intrapreneurship: if you want to invest in related topics or develop a Business Unit, Amaris is for you!
Supportive Leadership: with a limited number of consultants, your manager will adapt to your profile and accompany you throughout your professional journey!
Still not convinced ? Because we are committed to giving meaning to our daily actions, Mantu is committed to sustainability (reduction of our carbon footprint, collaboration with various associations, diversity and inclusion policy).