B2B Performance Analyst
Luminus Business (or B2B) offers energy solutions and energy products (gas & electricity) for companies, industries and public entities with varying sizes. We help them face and solve their energy challenges. Our aim is to manage, save and secure our customer’s energy by increasing their efficiency and ensuring qualitative energy facilities, complying to the safety standards.
As part of the B2B Performance Team we are looking for a Performance Analyst, who drives performance throughout the entire B2B Business Unit. (Sales, Marketing & Customer Operations)
As the right hand of the Performance Manager, you will perform (strategic & operational) business analysis, translate findings into concrete actions and recommendations, and support the execution of the yearly strategic 5 year plan and Profitability exercise.
As part of the B2B Volume Management program, you will be responsible for internal volume controls and monitoring the Electricity/Gas consumption during the lifecycle of our customer contracts. You will play a vital role in running this program and improving the related processes in order to contribute to the stability and profitability of Luminus B2B energy supply contracts.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
Lead in Volume risk analysis (50%)
You will ensure an efficient monitoring of energy volumes through various data streams and systems to analyze underlying patterns and draw conclusions at customer & portfolio level.
- You will analyze volume deviation cases as part of our risk management controls and determine the most appropriate solutions to de-risk contracts.
- You will actively manage open cases, ensuring tasks are assigned, deadlines are met, and cases progress towards resolution.
- You will prepare consolidated reports on volume deviation cases and present them to the management team.
- You will identify opportunities to automate manual tasks and streamline workflows within the volume deviation handling process.
- You will build and maintain close contacts with various stakeholders in and outside B2B.
Financial Business Partner (30%)
- You will be a key contributor in preparation of the yearly B2B strategic planning exercise and target setting.
- You will play an instrumental role delivering key business analysis on all B2B commercial channels used for strategic management of the sales (and marketing) activities.
- You will participate in the yearly B2B profitability exercise by performing an in-depth review, analyzing customer results/trends and providing insights and recommendations.
- You will assist the Performance Manager in tracking the B2B financial performance (P&L and Balance sheet).
- You will support and challenge the business to continually ensure that our strategies are aligned with our financial goals.
Market Analysis (20%)
- You will collect, analyze, interpret and visualize data to help the B2B sales and marketing teams plan successful sales strategies and marketing campaigns.
- You will perform analysis of the B2B product portfolio versus external factors (such as competitors or market evolutions/trends) that influence our business.
- You will monitor the activities and strategies of our competitors in order to create competitive benchmarks for the industry/sector.
- Master degree, or equivalent through experience or training
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a (commercial) analytical or financial role
- Strong analytical skills, logical reasoning, accurate, pro-active, hands-on and result driven
- Listening skills, combined with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact on a regular basis and build strong relationships with stakeholders (departments such as B2B sales and marketing, pricing, legal, optimization, finance,…)
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Eager to understand all aspects of the B2B Business.
- Strictly respect deadlines
- Fluent in Dutch or French & English is a requirement
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of BI systems (Qlik, Microsoft Power BI, SAP BW, SAP BO …) is an asset
What’s in it for you
- A new role in an exciting company with a people-centric culture.
- Become part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, amongst others through guidance, coaching and training.
- Flexible working hours with attention to a healthy work-life balance and the possibility to work from home.