Semiconductor Metrology and Test Engineer
Our Belgium based start-up client is currently searching for a Semiconductor Metrology and Test Engineer to be responsible for the management and optimisation of the ongoing metrology activities supporting the process integration development activities. Developing end of line parametric testing and device characterisation will be required as well as running continuous improvement programs within the metrology/test teams in order to increase performance and yield of final MicroLED display products.
Required qualifications for the Semiconductor Metrology and Test Engineer will include:
- Strong semiconductor manufacturing background
- In-depth understanding of and experience with electro-optical LED characterisation
- Broad understanding of parametric testing and electro-optical device characterisation
- In-depth understanding of and experience with semiconductor metrology and material characterisation technologies
- PhD or Master in Science or Engineering
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further information and details.