Technicien Sécurité Et Incendie - Brussels, Liège, Namur Area
- You install and configure security systems in cooperation with subcontractors
- You are programming the hardware and the central management software in accordance with the needs of the customer
- Assist and advise customers in the operation of their security systems
- Provide on-site training to customers and maintain technical documentation
- Reporting to the Field Service Leader
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electronics/Electricity/Electro-Mechanics or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Electronics or ICT is required, experience in the security industry is a plus
- You enjoy technical challenges and can work independently
- Ideally you live in the region Bruxelles –Namur - Lièges
- You have a valid driving license
- You have not fear of heights
- You have excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills essential.
- Knowledge of Fire detection and security.
Language Requirements (written and spoken skills)
- French – required.
- English & Dutch – distinct advantage but not essential.