Project Engineer Design
We are looking for a Project Engineer Design who will translate the needs of the customer, Business Unit and project team into a clear plan and approach for the product and process design team, focusing on the optimal solution for all stakeholders within the required time frame. Next to the planning process, the project engineer follows up the execution of the design steps, in order to meet the defined milestones and deliverables for the team. The role reports to the Manager Engineering.
• You'll make an overall project planning of activities related to product and process design & development in order to ensure the deliverables.
• You'll lead the requirement analysis to set the product features, benchmarks, Intellectual Property (IP), design targets and general standards.
• You'll plan and coordinate the QFD (quality function deployment) process (functional properties and specifications as well as process specification).
• You’ll participate in the core team as representative of the product and process design team and connect team activities with project plan of PMO.
• You’ll create test plans together with the teams and customer.
• You’ll create a plan for prototype samples.
The candidate we're looking for, has the following profile:
• University degree preferred or Bachelor equivalent through experience in a similar role
• Strong project management and planning skills
• Strong understanding of the voice of the customer, design process and cost accounting
• Expertise and in-depth knowledge of existing produc