Microsoft .NET Developer
• You have at least a technical bachelor degree or can be considered as equivalent through experience.
• You can prove 2 years of relevant experience as a MS .NET developer
• You have good understanding and knowledge of the MS .NET framework in general.
• You feel confident when you hear acronyms such as WCF, EF, and LINQ.
• You have hands-on experience with one or more UI technologies like WinForms, WPF, or Creating unit tests doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable.
• You have a basic understanding of SQL, stored procedures and DDL.
• You have a good knowledge of OO and design patterns.
• You are fluent in French/Dutch and English.
• You are autonomous, you are passionate for technology and you are a team player.