Associate Director, Account Management
Associate Director, Account Management Job Locations Belgium-Leuven
- Account Management & Finance
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Associate Director t o join our Commercial Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Prepare and follow through on bids for new business;
- Oversee financial and contractual performance of Sponsor projects;
- Maintain a strong relationship with the customer during an ongoing clinical trial;
- Perform financial analysis and reporting;
- Oversee client requests for proposals;
- Develop change-in-scope documents for ongoing trials;
- Customize pricing according to client requirements;
- Develop study metrics; and
- Possibly supervise Account Analysts.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or medicine, health and life sciences.
- 7 years of experience in the conduct of clinical research and/or contract management/pricing;
- Strong working knowledge of financial and accounting processes;
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology and working knowledge of drug development services;
- Excellent analytical, as well as written and oral communication, skills;
- Excellent computer skills with a strong knowledge of Excel; and
- Past supervisory experience preferred.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.