Telco Cloud Software Engineer
Nokia's Telco Cloud solutions help our customers to decouple growth from cost and automate their operations. Across hundreds of SDN & NFV commercial deployments, we’ve built our expertise in designing, securing and operating these networks.
Now the confluence of 5G and cloud-native present the opportunity to our customers to go digital across their organization with scaling, service agility and extreme automation. We provide the automation to converge fixed, 4G and 5G with our universal adaptive core, pursue new business with edge cloud (factories, enterprises, scene analytics, Cloud RAN, etc.) or public cloud (new service launches, cloud-bursting, etc.), and link it all together with our SDN and cloud-interconnect solutions. As an end result, we enable our customers to grow their business with confidence.
Our Telco Cloud portfolio provides the automation to on-board and lifecycle-manage Virtual Networking Functions (VNF's) and Cloud-Native (Containerized) Networking Functions (CNF's). To accomplish that, we integrate with Kubernetes, OpenStack, VMWare and public cloud.
We are looking for excellent software developers, who want to implement solutions in this new technological space, and be at the center of Cloud Technologies, Software Defined Networking (SDN) and state-of-the-art Software Development in python, GoLang and Java.
In this role you will be :
● Analyzing Product Requirements for our Telco Cloud 2.0 portfolio and extensions to Telco Cloud 1.0
● Conceiving and documenting a functional specification and software design
● Implementing the design, develop-test it and addressing peer reviews
● Test-automate functionality developed by others
● Analyze and resolve reported (internally or externally reported) bug reports
We are looking for software engineers who meet the following criteria :
● Obtain a Master degree in Computer Science or similar
● Strong development skills; experience in GoLang, Python and Java is a strong plus.
● Experience with Kubernetes, OpenStack and/or VMWare is a strong plus.
● Linux experience
● Have solid ground knowledge of IP networking
● Familiar with git / GitHub
● Ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
● Good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
● Be an excellent team player, and enjoy working in an international context