Sitecore Certified Developer
We want you to
join the team on an exciting and challenging client engagement:
Degree in computer science, software engineering or related field
Sitecore developer certification version 9.0 or greater
5+ years of experience in software development leveraging .NET framework and technologies like ASP.NET, C#, etc.
Minimum 3+ years of Sitecore hands-on development experience
Proficient in Sitecore Experience Platform
Experience with service-oriented architecture and continuous integration environment
Experience with Git and Jira
Exposure to search technologies such as Solr a plus
Great problem-solving, collaboration, and communication skills
Passionate about learning and adopting new development approaches
• Health insurance (after probation period)
• Life and disability insurance (after probation period)
• Work within a dynamic international team of experts
• Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
• Comfortable office and flexible working hours
• Ability to work from home and all the tools you’ll need for work
• Ability to work with modern technologies
• Huge catalog of educational programs, the possibility of training and certification at the expense of the company
• Friendly environment
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.