Security EU Lead
• Significant experience in the area of Security from EU & Other institutions
• Sales and solution driven
• Experience on public procurement processes
• Successful track record in sales origination with an entrepreneurial mind-set; demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate, and implement security strategy engagements
• Demonstrate first class written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner. English fluency is essential.
• Be a natural leader with the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships; skilled in gaining valuable insights through collaboration and communication
• Lead, mentor and develop our people
• Possess drive, determination and optimism with proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results.
• Outspoken, self-assured and convincing