Project Manager MS Dynamics 365
Project Manager MS Dynamics 365 (KPMG Technology)
Advisory - Manager
Roles yamp; Responsibilities
For the unit Enterprise Solutions we are looking for several junior and senior project managers to strengthen our ERP and CRM team. You will be involved in leading large ERP / CRM enabled business transformations. As project (or program) manager you have the responsibility to oversee the successful delivery of the project within time, budget and according to the KPMG quality standards and methodology. Business transformations can take multiple years and include besides an actual ERP/CRM implementation also, strategy, Target Operation Model, process optimization, change management, etc.
Our customers rely on KPMG to take ownership on key positions that determine the success or failure of the project. This takes besides IT knowledge also soft skills such as good communication, leadership, building customer relations, and a strong dedication to quality. Due to the business critical nature of our projects you will report both to the c-level sponsors of the customers and the KPMG leadership.
Following the market developments and trends you will be part of the expansion of our team, services and the corresponding opportunities in enterprise solutions. You have a key responsibility to lead the team during the project, but also within KPMG as a coach and key member of Enterprise Solutions to further expand the business unit by assisting in business development, creating market offerings and writing proposals.
Skills & Qualifications
• You have minimum 4 years of hands-on experience and you were involved in ERP implementation- or advisory projects as a project and/or program manager.
• You have the skillset to establish credibility at c-level and build long term partnerships.
• You have the ability to work independently, as well as in project teams and take ownership and responsibility.
• You are fluent in English and Dutch with at least a good understanding of French.
• You have one or more certifications in PMI, Prince2, Sure Step or other project management methodologies.
• Knowledge and/or certification in Microsoft Dynamics, SAP or Oracle is considered an advantage.