Scope of Activities
Fluor is one of the largest global engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and maintenance company with projects and offices on six continents. Fluor engineering NV, located in Antwerp, is focused on developing long-term relationships with customers in revamping, debottlenecking and expanding the production capacity of their existing facilities in all sectors of the Process Industry in Belgium: Chemical, Petrochemical, Power, Life Sciences, Food, Pharmaceutical, Recycling, The Antwerp office provide the full project execution services: from conceptual engineering, basic engineering, and detailed engineering through commissioning and construction support.
The project manager provides leadership to the taskforce to ensure timely completion of all activities and deliverables during the various stages of multi-discipline projects. The project manager is responsible for the technical integrity of the deliverables as well as the project cost and schedule and client relation management. The projects may vary in size and nature, but are mainly in the area of small capitals works, plant engineering and revamp type works. Besides project execution activities the project manager takes leadership in the development of competitive proposals, man-hour and capital cost estimates.
• Maintain client relation;
• Develop and maintain an appropriate business and execution strategy;
• Execute the project by delivering the right quality within budget and schedule;
• Act in dual role, engineering and project manager, when required.
• Minimum of ten years project management experience with an engineering contractor or engineering department of an oil, gas or chemical organization.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site.
Basic Job Requirements
• Bachelor/Master degree;
• Good communication and leadership skills;
Other Job Requirements
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Because both written and verbal communication with many
of our Client’s personnel is in Dutch and English,
candidates shall be fluent in English and preferably also in
• Knowledge of French is a plus.
• Driving License
• Willingness to travel
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Project Manager | Fluor Corp