Precision Application Software Test Engineer
CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector with established industrial experience, a wide range of products and a worldwide presence. Each of the CNH Industrial's brands is a major international player in its specific industry: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and Steyr for tractors and agricultural machinery; Case and New Holland Construction for earth moving equipment; Iveco for commercial vehicles; Iveco Bus and Helieuz Bus for buses and coaches; Iveco Astra for quarry and construction vehicles; Magirus for firefighting vehicles; Iveco Defence Vehicles for defence and civil protection; and FPT Industrial for engines and transmissions. More information can be found on the corporate website: www.cnhindustrial.com
As a Precision Application Software Test Engineer, you will create solutions for testing and auto deploying frameworks and monitoring our software
• Contribute to an agile team by driving user story analysis and feature grooming, designing and developing thorough test scripts.
• Automate test scripts and integrate into software build process.
• Write complex API tests which interface with upstream services or databases
• Design, implement and maintain cross-platform test automation scripts
• Maintain the functional test portion of the Continuous Integration pipeline
• Develop and maintain BDD test scenarios and regression plans
• Participate in test development life cycle including requirements analysis and design
• Work with developers to research failed cases, collect additional data from testing and debug software issues
The qualified candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, or Agricultural Engineering or related engineering degree.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience as Software Test Engineer, Software Developer or Software Development Engineering in Test (SDET).
• Minimum 2 years of test script development utilizing RESTful services automation or Python development.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Strong analytic and debugging skills.
• Thorough understanding of QA concepts, STLC, SDLC, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment.
• Demonstrated experience in automating tests with using C++, Java, or other languages.
• Experience with BDD and BDD tools such as Cucumber and Espresso.
• Experience with Git, Jira and Polarion or another Application Lifecycle Management tool.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong written and verbal communication skills