Manager within Talent & Organization practice (HR Transformation & Change Management)
- You have between 5 and 7 years of Consulting experience in those main area’s:
- Change Management design & execution for complex multi- organization/geography transformation programs (enabled by SAP/Oracle ERP solutions, or supporting other Business transformations)
- HR processes, with a broad understanding of end-to-end HR software applications
- People Analytics
- Talent Management, including organization design, competency modelling, learning & collaboration, leadership development and succession management.
- You are able to engage in confident conversations with CHRO’s and managers of large, international organizations
- You are an experienced leader, you have already guided teams of consultants and have proven your dedication to developing people with passion, knowing that efficient teams can achieve much more than individuals
- You are a confident public speaker and can convince your audience, showing expertise
- Fluent in English, and either French or Dutch
- Open to travel internationally if an opportunity rises
Within the Strategy & Consulting Practice of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work for leading customers on high-value projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging our state-of-the-art assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training curriculum. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in classrooms, online or in collaboration with external parties. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable steppingstone to build a career.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program (in addition to company c: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, …
• Flex rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!