Functional Analyst H/F
For our client active in the telecommunication sector, we are actively looking for a Functional analyst to join our team.
· You will work on all the different stages of the project (design, software build and configuration, testing and validation, business rollout), in close collaboration within the project team.
· You will Work with project stakeholders and subject matter experts, to ensure that the Solution meets the business objectives and user expectations.
· You will be in charge of the coordination and facilitation the the user testing (test strategy, test organization & timing) and user adoption (roll-out, data migration, user training).
· You will contribute to the elaboration of budget and timeline, for the overall project or a specific release.
· You will contribute to the In-Life Management of the software solution, for support and maintenance and for further evolutions/releases
Your profile :
· Master degree, with good knowledge of software solutions, software technologies and software development methods.
· You have at least 3 years of relevant experience on Solution Analysis and Design, and with working on Software Projects with an external Implementation Partner
· You have knowledge with software solutions in Telecommunications Sector (especially radio access networks) - MUST
· You are fluent in French or Dutch and in English
· You are eager to learn, and you have excellent communication skills.
· You are structured, analytical, detail-oriented and a true team player
· You are proactive and autonomous
· You have a knowledge on software analysis, software design techniques
· You have knowledge on software development methodologies (waterfall/agile)
· You have Knowledge on software products related to telecom Operations Support Solutions (OSS)
· You have Knowledge on IT software technologies
· You are familiar with telecom organizations and activities like radio network configuration, radio network design…
· You are Familiar with telecom technologies and specifically with Mobile Network technologies (2G GSM / 3G UMTS / 4G LTE / 5G)