Embedded Software Development Engineer - Defense - F/M/X
We are looking for motivated Embedded Software Development Engineers to join our team working on challenging projects for our Defense clients.
- You will be responsible for developing the real-time systems application software for the next generation of Missile Systems.
- Design and develop innovative (embedded) software
- Testing the developed software ensuring that it adheres to the standards and customer requirements;
- software solutions from multiple parties into our software code base.
- Preparation of reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
THE PROFILE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You are / You can / You have :
- University degree in applicable field or equivalent through proven experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in embedded (real-time) software development and know ideally in the Defense sector
- Hard real time software development
- An experienced developer, preferably with C, C++, and Python
- Experience with developing device drivers and software to hardware integration
- Experience in Linux environment
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum concepts / Familiar with pm fundamentals
You are an independent and perseverant. You are ambitious and willing to take on new challenges. You have a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
6 advantages of joining Amaris Consulting:
- An international learning environment where you can develop your knowledge on different subjects and areas.
- In-depth training so that you can gain more technical skills.
- Certifications that will allow you to gain a competitive edge.
- An R&D Lab that will give you the opportunity to develop your skills that you can then use on innovative projects
- Opportunity to pitch your ideas to help us grow a successful business
- Regular coaching and mentoring provided by our Senior Technical Consultants who will allow you to become, in turn, an expert in your profession.
- An attractive, tailor-made and evolving career path
What about my salary?
It all depends on your profile and your skills, but we offer a fixed salary in line with the market and scalable throughout your career with us.
Most importantly, you'll be part of an independent company that values:
Agility: we are flexible, dynamic and offer a stimulating environment.
International: daily international exchanges and mobility opportunities around the world.
Intrapreneurship: if you want to invest in related topics or develop a Business Unit, Amaris is for you!
Supportive Leadership: with a limited number of consultants, your manager will adapt to your profile and accompany you throughout your professional journey!
Still not convinced ? Because we are committed to giving meaning to our daily actions, Mantu is committed to sustainability (reduction of our carbon footprint, collaboration with various associations, diversity and inclusion policy).