Direct Marketing Analyst
Under guidance, controls the report generation process and provides guidance and support to clients daily or as a specialist on specific products/services.
• Ensures the contract fulfillment to specifications of basic and routine reports for defined customers.
• Reviews client data requirements with the appropriate internal resource to ensure that basic product deliverables meet the customer's specifications, including timeliness and quality.
• Follows IQVIA data verification protocols.
• Researches, analyzes and responds to client inquiries that are routine in nature.
• Provides support to team for client service meetings at customer sites.
• May produce ad-hoc studies on demand.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Two (2) years related work experience Req
• Experience in an IQVIA role preferred and pharmaceutical experience Pref
• Proficient in PC applications such as Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively with various levels in the organization (written and oral)
• Demonstrate problem solving, analytical and strong customer service skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our ,+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.