Digital Risk & compliance expert
Within Atlas Copco Power Technique, we are working every day to onboard new applications, create new and exciting experiences for our customers and further digitalize our processes & production environments all over the world. Our employees, customers and partners depend on our IT systems to operate their machines and do their business.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Risk & Compliance expert to take the next steps in ensuring a stable and digital journey.
In this role you will work closely with key stakeholders around the world to advocate best practices and ensure compliance regarding the IT topics, audit findings, Business Continuity, Digital Risk Management and Data Privacy for all Power Technique entities.
What you can expect from us?
• A friendly, family-like atmosphere
• Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
• A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
• Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
• New challenges and new things to learn every day
• Access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco Group
What we expect of you?
The candidate for this position should have relevant experience in IT risk & compliance management in a complex international landscape. He/she has worked in IT Risk & Compliance roles preferably in an industrial manufacturing setting.
The following requirements are considered important for this role:
• You have at least 5 years’ experience in the area of Governance, risk and compliance
• You have a proven track record implementing Business Continuity plans and checking Disaster Recovery Planning/Testing
• You have proven experience with industry security standards and frameworks such as COBIT, ISO 27001/2, SANS, NIST CSF
• You have at least a basic knowledge or strong interest in Data privacy (GDPR, CCPA,LGPD,…)
• Certification in IT risk management, Data privacy or Governance of Enterprise IT like COBIT, CRISC, CISA, CISM or CISSP is seen as a strong benefit
• You have experience working in an international context with different cultures and teams around the world
• You have experience working in an industrial or manufacturing environment
• Working in a team or independently? You enjoy both equally
• You’re flexible, pressure proof, accurate and hands-on, capable of setting priorities and manage deadlines
• A very good knowledge of English is a prerequisite. Mastering other languages (e.g. Dutch) is a plus.
Knowledge / Educational requirements:
The successful candidate should have a high school or university degree in a Business management, Engineering or IT discipline relevant to the job or similar through work experience.
Start a journey towards something greater
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.