Coretech Technician (Protein Purification)
Coretech Technician (Protein Purification) Operations - Belgium
IDS is a leading in-vitro diagnostic solution provider to the clinical laboratory market. We develop, manufacture and market innovative immunoassays and automated immunoanalyser technologies to provide improved diagnostic outcomes for patients.
The Liege site was founded as a spin off from the University of Liege in 1989 and now houses 75 employees spread across operations, R&D and administrative functions. It is centre of excellence for the production and development of IDS automated assays and ancillaries for use on the IDS range of analysers. Here, we produce around 170,000 assay kits per year and have five R&D teams working on development projects related to automated assays.
In this role, you will work as part of a team who manufacture antibodies, probes, matrix and bioconjugates.
Manufacture the activities directly and indirectly linked to the purification and the coupling of conjugates, antigen and analytes.
- Purify and formulate of antibodies (polyclonal and monoclonal), probes and matrix;
- Participate to the determination of the functionalisation and purification of antibodies, proteins, analytes and antigen
- Conjugate and purify conjugates (Biotine, DMAE, SACR, analytes);
- Perform the quality control of products by differents techniques and technologies (iSYS, electrophoresys, HPLC, others);
- Participate to the improvement of process;
- Participate to the development of new bioconjugates
Participate and realise all the above-mentioned activities directly and indirectly linked to the lab, machine and room of the Coretechnology service:
- Prepare, use and maintain all the systems: pH-meter, Aktas, HPLC, centrifuge, spectrophotometer, conductimetre and others;
- Participate to the metrology of the equipment in the lab;
- Prepare, use and maintain the chromatography columns;
- Maintain the lab clean;
- Take stock inventory and fill orders;
- Participate in filling the monthly inventory.
Participate and realise all the above-mentioned activities according to the quality system in place in the site and group and with the quality standards in application (ISO13485, 21CFR part 820 and others):
- Fill documents by respecting rules in place.
- Participate to the resolution of issues by CAPA, event and deviation
- To be in state of conformal training to be qualified for the afore mentioned activities
- Participate to the writing of SOP in the SMQ system
- Participate to the supervision of manufacture record
Communicate in due time with whom by right – inside and outside the department:
- Transmit the problems and needs to his superiors;
- Communicate on the state of the avaibility of the products and raw material;
- Participate to the new colleagues training.
- Perform the SWAP test for stability control performance of critical reagents on iSYS after different storage period in <-60°C.
- Perform the accelerated stability study and real time stability study of conjugates on iSYS
- Analyze the results on the associated FOR
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Bachelor in sciences (chemistry, biochemistry, biology biotechnology) or experience in purification of protein and conjugate on Akta system.
Skills & Knowledge